Carbine Studios is updating really often its new MMO. Here are the changes made the 06/17/2014 :
- Fixed several issues that were having detrimental effects on server stability.
- Released reserved guild and player names for open use if available.
AdventuresWar of the Wilds
- Shortened up the timing of strategy objective population.
- The "Don't Die" strategy objective will now automatically complete and grant credit if the Giant Moodie Totem is destroyed while it is active.
- Strategy objectives that require players to kill champions still require at least one player tagger, but no longer require a player to score the killing blow.
- The strategy objective that requires players to kill a boss has had its timer lengthened and will no longer populate as the second strategy objective.
- Players will no longer receive a strategy objective requiring them to take control points as a second strategy objective.
- The strategy objective that requires players to kill moodies no longer require players to score the killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that triggered a LUA error which prevented some mail from being reported as spam.